Sintra – Cabo da Roca – Cascais
Sintra and its mountain range are UNESCO world heritage.
Sintra. The Pena Palace. Taste a travesseiro. Cabo da Roca, the Western-most point of Europe, Guincho beach, Boca do Inferno and the citadel of Cascais.
- Reviews 0 Reviews0/5
- Vacation Style Holiday Type
- Activity Level
- Group Size Small Group
Sintra and its mountain range are UNESCO world heritage, the palaces, mansions, manors, chalets, stately houses, all transport us to the times of kings, princesses and fairies.
The Pena Palace at the top of the Sintra Mountains is a must, the first palace in 19th century romantic architecture in the world. Discover the historical center of Sintra, with its colorful alleys, and taste the typical travesseiro.
We’ll go from the narrow, winding, green roads of the Sintra mountains to Cabo da Roca (Western-most point of Europe), where land ends and the sea begins.
On one of the most beautiful roads in Portugal, always by the coast, we’ll see the Guincho beach, Boca do Inferno and the citadel of Cascais.
Our return to Lisbon will be by the Avenida Marginal.
- Trip from and back to Lisbon, at your hotel, lodging or residence (other departure and arrival points are subject to a prior estimate)
- Private tour
- Professional driver / Guide
- All taxes, fees, road tolls, insurance
- Free cancellation until 24h00 prior to the date of reservation
- Entrances in the monuments
- Personal expenses